At Hill Country Detox, we’re available to help you with our simple admissions process 365 days a year. With one confidential call to one of our admissions coordinators, you can complete your screening, set an admission time and date, and enter treatment as early as the same day. Being admitted to our sub-acute detox center is a huge step in the recovery process and we’re so glad you’re seeking our help.
What to Expect When Calling
Your initial phone call with Hill Country Detox is a simple screening to ensure that we are able to provide the most appropriate and beneficial detox services for your situation. You will have the opportunity to speak with one of our admissions specialists and learn more about our detox services, ask questions, as well as share details about your personal needs. If we determine that our detox center is not the right fit for you, we will find appropriate care for you at a local medical facility.
Simple Admissions Process
1. Confidential assessment. Whether you are calling for yourself or on behalf of a loved one, a member of our admissions team will speak with you to verify your detox needs, as well as our capability to provide the level of care needed. Any and all information you provide during this phone call will remain confidential.
2. Quick insurance verification. If you elect to use insurance benefits to help cover the cost of detox treatment, we can do a quick and confidential verification of eligibility using the subscriber’s insurance information to ensure that your medically supervised detox is covered and affordable. The verification only takes a few minutes and will require the company name of your insurance, the member ID number, date of birth, and the insurance provider’s telephone number (found on the back of the insurance card).
3. Schedule admissions appointment. Next, we will schedule a time for you to meet with our admissions staff and fill out your intake paperwork. Shortly after your paperwork is completed, you will be evaluated by one of our nurses.
4. In-person medical exam. Our nurses will take this time to review your medical history, check your vitals, examine your current condition for signs of withdrawal, review your substance abuse history, and briefly review your mental health history.
5. Individualized detox plan. At Hill Country Detox, we create personalized detox programs based on the results of your medical exam. Your program will continually be updated as you progress through detox. This is a joint process between the client and our medical team to ensure your comfort and safety.
At Hill Country Detox, we’re available to help you with our simple admissions process 365 days a year. With a confidential call to one of our admissions coordinators, you can complete screening, set an admission time and date, and enter treatment as early as the same day. If electing to use insurance benefits, we can do a quick verification of eligibility using the subscribers information, and ensure that your medically supervised detox is covered and affordable.
During your initial call, one of our staff will complete a confidential screening to ensure we have the appropriate resources to meet your medical detox needs. Your safety is our priority, and in the event that complex medical issues impact your ability to complete detox with us, we will find appropriate care for you at a local medical facility.
Many Insurances Accepted
Have out of network insurance?
Call 888.512.5020 to verify your benefits.
Hill Country Detox
Call Us Now – 888.512.5020
Take the first step in your recovery and call us today at 888.512.5020. Includes detox for Opiates, Oxycontin, Hydrocodone, Heroin, Barbiturates, Alcohol, Benzodiazepines, Valium, Xanax, and other addictive substances.
Our admissions advisors are calm, caring, and confidential. They can help you make the right choice for yourself or your loved ones. Please call today!